Skip to content

Voting While Abroad

Don't miss out on your chance to exercise your right to vote, even while you are overseas! 

The U.S. Department of State provides information on voting while abroad. To start the process, go to to complete a new Federal Post Card Application (FPCA), print and sign the form then return it to your local election office in the United States.  
Additional resources and information about voting while studying abroad can be found at: 
Don't delay - sign up to vote today!