Fall Semester 2020
- All 2020 Fall programs have been cancelled. SPU students who are enrolled in these programs have received an email from the study abroad office and should reply asap.
Fall Global Seminar (faculty-led) 2020
- All 2020 Fall and Winter Global Seminar (faculty-led) programs have been cancelled. Some programs will be postponed to the 2021-22 academic year, visit the SPU faculty-led page for updates.
- Current applicants will automatically be shifted to the future program dates in order to retain all application materials.
- 2020 Fall and Winter Global Seminar (faculty-led) programs may or may not retain the same pricing for the future dates. Therefore, students will be required to obtain a new SFS cost worksheet after November 1, 2020.
- If a current applicant is not interested in applying to a future program, email email@example.com to start the $50 application fee refund process.
This FAQ is specifically for study abroad students. For additional information and updates, please refer to the SPU Covid-19 FAQ page. You can also obtain verified information from the CDC or the WHO. On March 19, 2020, the State Department issued a Level 4 travel advisory warning Americans not to travel abroad amid the Coronavirus outbreak. Please see full advisory here.