Skip to content

Provider Programs

                                                                                                                                                   Sydney, Australia
If you don't see a Faculty-led or Partner Program that fits your needs, you may participate in a program through a third-party provider or enroll directly at a foreign university. Credits earned will be transferred from an accredited U.S. institution or foreign university. Students pay tuition and program fees directly to the third-party provider or host institution and may use their state and federal financial aid (except work study), but do not receive SPU financial aid or merit scholarships during their period abroad. 
Browse Provider